The Dillon Crew Marketing Plan
- High-end professional photography of entire property
- Entry into MLS with 30 photos and a virtual tour
- Promotion on over 30 websites, as well as featured on SlatePropertiesDC.com, Realtor.com and the Dillon Crew website.
- Promoted on social networking sites Facebook and Twitter
- Full color, 2-sided brochures available in the property
- Professionally installed Slate Properties/Dillon Crew yard sign
- Lockbox installed for agent access
- Centralized Showing Service (CSS) to handle agent appointments and share real-time showing status
- Centralized Showing Service sends two emails to all agents who show the house seeking feedback and shares feedback immediately
- Blast email to all agents who sold a property in the neighborhood in the last year promoting the property and Broker’s Open House
- Marketing on Craigslist and Postlets
- Just listed postcard sent to 200 targeted neighbors and the Dillon Crew mailing list
- "Open Sunday ” sign rider installed on sale sign in front of property 5 days prior to Sunday Open House to alert neighbors and drive-bys
- Open House for the public on Sunday's every 2-4 weeks
- Broker’s Open House on first Tuesday after listing from 12 PM to 2 PM with light refreshments for agents.